Parent’s Morning Out
- Designed for children 12-24 months and walking
- Participate in music and chapel weekly
- Children will have snack and lunch at school and will take part in age appropriate inhouse field trips and activities.
- A main focus for this age group is separating from parents, developing independence, and learning self-direction and obedience in a secure and loving environment.
- Building upon emerging vocabulary
- Strengthen fine and gross motor skills
- Written progress reports are completed in January and May.