Pre-K (Fours and Young Fives)
- Emphasis on kindergarten readiness and a vocabulary enriched curriculum
- Participate in Art Appreciation (monthly), Science, Fitness, Music and Chapel
- Further develop early literacy skills through books, environmental print, letter and sound recognition
- Further develop math skills through practice of number recognition, writing numbers, graphing, patterning, sorting, one to one correspondence and coin and money recognition
- Science concepts pertaining to how living things grow and change, body parts, weather and five senses
- Fine and gross motor skills will continue to be strengthened through daily activities.
- Continue social development skills with an emphasis on problem solving, manners, and friendship
- Written progress reports are completed in November and April. Parent Conferences will occur at the end of April.