Threes and Young Fours
- Develop early literacy skills exposing students to letters, letter sounds, and environmental print
- Learn name recognition and early writing skills
- Participate in Art Appreciation (monthly), Fitness, Spanish, Music and Chapel
- Develop math skills through counting, patterning, sorting, matching, number recognition and spatial vocabulary
- Science is introduced as children learn to explore things in the environment using their five senses.
- Strengthen fine and gross motor skills
- Children will practice being good classmates through sharing of materials, cleaning up after play and lunch, taking turns and participating in group activities.
- Written progress reports will be completed in November and May.