Twos and Young Threes
- Participate in thematic units and activities to learn basic skills
- Participate in music and chapel weekly
- Introduce early literacy skills and math concepts through hands-on lessons, songs and stories
- Strengthen fine and gross motor skills to increase independence
- A main focus for this age group is learning to be a good friend, sharing and following school rules.
- Toilet training when children demonstrate readiness
- Written progress reports are completed in January and May.